Diagnosis of C. Difficile Infection
Laboratory testing of CDI has become a complex domain. Different testing methods exist, with both benefits and limitations. Which road should you take?
WEBINAR | SEPSIS
Diagnosis and Management of Sepsis: The Value of Biomarkers and Rapid Microbiology
Sepsis can be difficult to distinguish from other, non-infectious conditions in critically ill patients with clinical signs of acute inflammation. Dr Robert A. Balk , MD, the J. Bailey Carter, MD Professor of Internal Medicine, Rush Medical College (USA), describes a 3 step approach to rapidly diagnose sepsis.
Your latest questions:
- What Does "Undetectable" Viral Load Mean?
- What is the "window-period" and how long is it?
- Is urine or saliva feasible to use as a source of HIV detection?
- Is a Rapid Test as good as a standard HIV Elisa Test?
- Do tests detect HIV-2 and all subtypes of HIV-1?
- What is a Confirmatory Assay?